Thank You For Participating!
Your homework...(don't worry, we'll keep it short)!
1. Schedule your photoshoot date. There are two separate links below, one for chefs and pet owners, so make sure you click on the correct link.
2. Social Media Promotion: Follow i.imagine on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Also after your photoshoot, post to your social media and tag i.imagine to promote your experience. We'd love it if you mention the upcoming cookbook release in Summer 2020 - Don't worry - we have legal permission for our students to appear in photos!
3. Keep an eye out for emails from i.imagine with events on the cookbook launch party, details on promoting/selling the book in your restaurant, and press release and media attention we that comes our way.
1. Click here to submit your recipe.
2. On the day of your Photoshoot: Make sure that your prepared dish AND your participating chef are camera ready at 4:00pm. Just outside of our classroom, you'll have access to a kitchenette, which includes one electric burner with large skillet, microwave, and sink.
Pet Owners Only:
1. Click here to tell us a little bit more about your adorable fur baby!
2. Be sure to arrive a few minutes before 4:00pm. Although the food photography will take place first, we want your fur baby to have time to get used to a college classroom (likely a first time affair) and warm up to our students and chef!
See details below for meeting time, location, map, and instructions. If you have any questions, feel free to call Shannon Eggleston or email at email@example.com at any time! My phone number is (859) 801-1045.
Gateway Technical and Community College
516 Madison Avenue
Covington, KY. 41011
Fourth floor - Room UB 416
3:30 - 4:00 (optional) food preparation and assembly.
4-5pm - Photoshoot
You can park for free in the parking garage located directly behind Gateway Technical and Community College, which has one garage entrance located on 5th Street, and a second entrance on Scott Street.